All meeting attendees are encouraged to present posters describing the services and resources of their cores, regional research resource sharing activities, application and optimization of existing technologies, and implementation of emerging technologies. Poster abstract(s) can be submitted immediately following registration or any time up to the abstract submission deadline.
Link to abstract submission – Coming Soon
Plenary speakers and session organizers should submit abstracts of their presentations and sessions (in addition to any poster abstracts) by the abstract submission deadline.
- Submit abstracts using the Abstract Submission Form (Coming Soon). Poster abstracts submitted after this date will not be included in the printed program.
- The abstract box should contain the title, the authors, their affiliations and location, and the body of the abstract exactly as you would like it to appear in the program.
- Use Arial font, size 12, for all except the title which should be bold, size 14 font.
- Authors should be listed as lead/presenting author followed by co-authors. Use last name followed by first initial. Minimize punctuation. For example, Lytle C1, 2, Smith K1, Gerlach R1,Tomlinson C1,2
- Affiliations (organization, city, state/country) should be provided for all authors. If multiple institutions are represented, please assign each organization a number and list each person followed by the number of the affiliation and then list the number of the affiliation with the name of the affiliation. For example, 1Dartmouth Hitchcock Norris Cotton Cancer Center, Lebanon, NH, 2Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Hanover, NH United States.
- Total length of the abstract body should not exceed 300 words. Title, authors and affiliations are not included in the 300 word limit.
Poster File Submission Information
All poster presenters are encouraged to submit their full poster presentation in pdf format. Poster presentations will be made available after the meeting. Submission of the poster pdf files does not need to be done at the same time as submission of poster abstracts.
- The poster session will be held Thursday, November 7, 2019, 4:45- 6:30pm
- Paper Posters
- Poster size: posters should be no more than 40H x 40W inches (larger posters will be accepted but may hang off the edges of the poster boards)
- Pins will be provided
- Paper Poster set up: Thursday, November 7, 2019, 1:00pm – 4:00 pm
- Poster take down: by Friday November 8th 12:00 noon.