October 12-14, 2022
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
The NERLSCD meeting has emerged as one of the best annual regional gatherings for core facility directors, managers, staff and administrators to network with colleagues; learn about biotechnology advances and applications; to discuss the challenges faced in implementing shared research resources and to share stories of success.
Anticipated Information and Demographics
- Traditionally NERLSCD is comprised of ~200-250 Academic attendees representing core facilities from academic institutions from North Carolina to Quebec.
- This year registration will be open to anyone who wants to attend worldwide!
- Discussion forums on operational issues in core labs.
- Technical workshops on genomics, proteomics, imaging, and other technologies.
- W. Kelley Thomas – UNH (’21 Host)
- Stuart Levine – MIT (President)
- Roxana del Rio-Guerra – UVM (Treasurer)
- John Ashton – University of Rochester Medical Center (’22 Host)
- Tim Bushnell – University of Rochester Medical Center (’22 Host)
- Sridar Chittur – SUNY Albany
- Robert Donnelly – Rutgers University
- Christian Lytle – Dartmouth
- Shahina Maqbool – Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- David Needleman – Delaware Valley University
- Susanna Perkins – University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Robert Steen – Harvard Medical School
- Andrew Vinard – University of Massachusetts Amherst (Webmaster)