November 2-6, 2021
Meeting planning is underway. More details will be available soon.
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
The NERLSCD meeting has emerged as one of the best annual regional gatherings for core facility directors, managers, staff and administrators to network with colleagues; learn about biotechnology advances and applications; to discuss the challenges faced in implementing shared research resources and to share stories of success.
Anticipated Information and Demographics
- Traditionally NERLSCD is comprised of ~200-250 Academic attendees representing core facilities from academic institutions from North Carolina to Quebec.
- This year registration will be open to anyone who wants to attend worldwide!
- Discussion forums on operational issues in core labs.
- Technical workshops on genomics, proteomics, imaging, and other technologies.
- W. Kelley Thomas – UNH (’21 Host)
- Stuart Levine – MIT (President)
- Roxana del Rio-Guerra – UVM (Treasurer)
- John Ashton – University of Rochester Medical Center (’22 Host)
- Tim Bushnell – University of Rochester Medical Center (’22 Host)
- Sridar Chittur – SUNY Albany
- Robert Donnelly – Rutgers University
- Luellen Fletcher – University of Pennsylvania
- Peter Lopez – NYULMC
- Christian Lytle – Dartmouth
- Shahina Maqbool – Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- David Needleman – Delaware Valley University
- Susanna Perkins – University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Robert Steen – Harvard Medical School
- Andrew Vinard – University of Massachusetts Amherst (Webmaster)