We have arranged for special, discounted tour options in the historic district of Philadelphia.
- Historic Philadelphia Walking Tour – Wednesday afternoon, 1:00-3:45 PM. (Limit 35 participants)
- Put on your comfy walking shoes and join our guide, local artist and historian, Tish Byrne. Tish is passionate about all aspects of her native city and its environment after having lived in and led explorations at the Physick House, which belongs to Philadelphia Landmarks. She is a graduate of the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts later becoming an administrative assistant to the Director of the school. Presently, she leads excursions for the mural arts program, is a docent at Historic Christ Church and leads explorations of Philadelphia landmarks.
- Tish will be pointing out landmarks such as the President’s House, Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Christ Church, the Betsy Ross House and more, time permitting. Philadelphia was the largest city in the colonies under British rule. These streets and landmarks tell the story of the brave men and women who were responsible for creating America. Gain insight to their daily lives!
- Rain or shine. ($15/person)
- Mütter Museum private tour – Thursday evening, 6:30 PM. CANCELED – We regret to inform you that this tour has been canceled. Thank you for your interest. Tours of the Mütter are available on your own Friday. If you are still interested please visit their website.
If you have pre-registered for the walking tour, you will be on the list. If you didn’t get to register but are still interested, you can meet the tour group at 1:00 in the hotel lobby. Provided there is space, you can pay at that time.